The Latvian government implemented a three-pronged policy measure designed to provide relief to youth, parents, and teachers from the emotional and educational hardships caused by COVID-19. While one branch was focused on the well-being of teachers, the other two focused on youth.
- Crisis as a continuum: Lessons from RESISTIRÉ’s Policy Recommendations
- Reimagining the Open Studio methodology through Open Studios
- Krizlerle Yaratıcı Mücadelenin Daha İyi Hikayeleri: RESISTIRÉ BULGULARI
- Better Stories of Creative Crisis Response: RESISTIRÉ’s conference on 22 September
- “Right(s) now!”: RESISTIRÉ releases a game to protect older people’s rights