The hackathon is a 48-hour digital, generation-spanning online workshop open to men and women of all ages aimed at providing a creative digital platform to shape the future of gender equality.
- SAVE THE DATE: Webinar on Creating Safe Digital Spaces
- Gender inequalities in pandemic and post-pandemic: lessons learned for inclusive crisis management
- Reducing the gendered impact of outbreak policies: 6 new factsheets
- Research Agendas – Cycle 2: identifying knowledge gaps and future research needs
- Tackling gender inequality through national recovery plans: ambition without concrete solutions