In Belgium, the National Labour Council (NAR) concluded a national interprofessional collective agreement on teleworking during the COVID-19 crisis, which provides a clear framework for the minimum arrangements to be made at company level.
- Protecting and assisting victims of gender-based violence
- Research Agendas from Cycle 1: identifying knowledge gaps and future research needs
- RESISTIRÉ recommendations to reduce the gendered impact of Covid-19 policies: 8 Factsheets
- Inequalities in the Spotlight: Research Agendas to Address the Impact of COVID-19
- A national collective agreement to outline telework arrangements during the pandemic in Belgium