The “Not Alone” Programme is an integrated programme implemented by Save the Children in response to the COVID-19 pandemic which aims to tackle educational poverty, the divide in access to distance learning of schools, and the difficulties of fragile families in accessing basic necessities.
- Protecting and assisting victims of gender-based violence
- Research Agendas from Cycle 1: identifying knowledge gaps and future research needs
- RESISTIRÉ recommendations to reduce the gendered impact of Covid-19 policies: 8 Factsheets
- Inequalities in the Spotlight: Research Agendas to Address the Impact of COVID-19
- A national collective agreement to outline telework arrangements during the pandemic in Belgium