The “Not Alone” Programme is an integrated programme implemented by Save the Children in response to the COVID-19 pandemic which aims to tackle educational poverty, the divide in access to distance learning of schools, and the difficulties of fragile families in accessing basic necessities.
- Webinar: Research Agenda on Gender-Based Violence in Times of Crisis
- How has the pandemic impacted you? New RESISTIRÉ mobile survey
- Webinar: how to build more resilient education environments
- Webinar on Creating Safe Digital Spaces
- Gender inequalities in pandemic and post-pandemic: lessons learned for inclusive crisis management