The initiative responds to the long-term precarious situation of single parents in the Czech Republic and the fact they have been hit especially hard by the pandemic, finding themselves in an extremely vulnerable position and at risk of economic and social exclusion.
- Protecting and assisting victims of gender-based violence
- Research Agendas from Cycle 1: identifying knowledge gaps and future research needs
- RESISTIRÉ recommendations to reduce the gendered impact of Covid-19 policies: 8 Factsheets
- Inequalities in the Spotlight: Research Agendas to Address the Impact of COVID-19
- A national collective agreement to outline telework arrangements during the pandemic in Belgium