In Essen, Germany, the municipal authorities have set as their long-term objective the connection of green spaces and waterways throughout the perimeter of the city.
- Protecting and assisting victims of gender-based violence
- Research Agendas from Cycle 1: identifying knowledge gaps and future research needs
- RESISTIRÉ recommendations to reduce the gendered impact of Covid-19 policies: 8 Factsheets
- Inequalities in the Spotlight: Research Agendas to Address the Impact of COVID-19
- A national collective agreement to outline telework arrangements during the pandemic in Belgium